The Kuwait government cannot completely monitor every citizen and resident in the country of their respective health status or conditions. Therefore, government and public sectors provided contact numbers that we can call for any emergencies or their daily check up.
The Dhaman Primary Healthcare Center provided the necessary contact details and procedures that everyone can follow during the implementation of total curfew. It includes the following steps if a person needs to visit their Family Medicine or the Dental Clinic.
1. They must call the number 1800019 where they can officially book their appointment.
2. They must issue their permit the link provided by the Ministry of Interior. One can access it through this http://Curfew.paci.gov.kw
3. In issuing their permit, they must choose the option of “Doctor Visit” for their leave reason.
- Automated Number for Hawally Center = 94333745
- Automated Number for Farwaniya Center = 90579852
Their office will be open in Saturday, Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
They will also conduct Free Medical Consultation through any phone call or WhatsApp. For any appointment, they can call through 1800019 during Saturday and Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Video calls are also available with a Family Doctor. Full privacy and confidentiality about the patient’s details are ensured. For more information, they can also visit this link. http://tatamman.dhaman.co/
MUST READ AND SHARE!
If you like this article please share and love my page DIARYNIGRACIA PAGE
Questions, suggestions send me at diarynigracia @ gmail (dot) com
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM