Name: Jhoana Aguilar
Url Address: http://poshqueen.us
Philosophy in life: Live fast, die pretty!
Tell us something random about yourself. I’m a 21 year old Registered Nurse who loves taking pictures of my friends and me. I am a narcissist, 5’6 in height and my shoe size is 10.=)
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
2. How you came up with the name for it?
3. How long have you been here and what made you want to start?
4. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
This is just a hobby! I do this whenever I have extra time. Aside from blogging, I’m also into photography, I shoot with my friends and other photographers here in my province sometimes. I play the guitar and piano. I some modeling and I play volleyball too!
5. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
I started blogging because I want share how I feel about my course, then a year after, I saw some bloggers earning money from it, then I tried it and started earning from it.
6. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week? I spend more than 30 hours on my blogs every week!
7. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
8. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career? How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attribute your success? and what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
I guess my blog will not just contain updates about myself, but also, updates about the family that I will be building with my future husband and kids..
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
Don’t think of the dollars that you’ll earn from entering blogging! Enjoy typing every word you want to publish on your blogs. It’s your online diary remember, it must showcase yourself and your daily experiences! Then you’ll be surprised, little by little you’ll start earning!