Name: John Paul Suba
Url Address: http://strawhatjp.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/iampauldo | @iampauldoh
FB : http://facebook.com/iampauldoh
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Straw-Hat-JP/175138385893810
or other social network not mention above.
Philosophy in life:
Life is too short, life is too long to waste.
Tell us something random about yourself.
I like random stuffs. If you’ll look what’s inside my mind, you will found a chopsuey of interest.
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
1. How, When and Why did you get into blogging industry?
I stumbled on a blog whose owner is someone I knew during “friendster.com – overlaying days last summer. So I got inspired, and so my blog was born. ^_^
2. How you came up with the name for it?
This is the hardest part a newbie blogger should overcome..hahaha. All of my choices were already taken so I just combined my initials, “jp” to the term “straw hat”, the alias of my favorite manga character.
3. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
No, it’s just a hobby. And maybe one day, I hope I can earn from it. I’m graduating this March on my second course, Aeronautical Engineering.
4. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
Actually, at first I planned it to be a travel blog. But because I don’t have money to travel, it became a personal blog with lots and lots of random things in it.
5. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
It depends, because I’m a procrastinator.
6. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
Finding traffic. It feels bad when no one appreciates you work.
7. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career?
I can write what I want and share those interesting things I see in the web. And it enlarges my circle of friends, that’s one of the best things about blogging.
8. How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attribute your success? and what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
I can’t say that I’m already successful so I can’t answer that yet. But Jehzlau-concepts.com deserves a great thanks.
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
It should be bigger, and hopefully, earning something from it by that time.
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
I’m one of them. ^_^
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
It’s fun and we shall start now.
12. Describe your blog in 10 words.
A dose of something interesting and something worth knowing.