Schedule for Lenten Retreats are the following;
ENGLISH: by Fr. Martin Scott on February 20, 21 & 23 from 6:30 to 9:00 PM in the Holy Family Hall.
KONKANI: by Fr. Dominic Lobo on March 9, 10 & 11 from 6:00 – 8:30 PM in the Holy Family Hall.
MALAYALAM: by Fr. Berny Varghese, OFM Cap. , March 12, 13 & 14 from 5:00 – 9:00 PM in the Holy Family Hall.
TAMIL: by Fr. A. Sebastian on March 23, 24 & 25 from 6:00 – 8:30 PM in the Holy Family Hall.
ARABIC: March 26, 27 & 28 from 7:30 – 9:30 PM in the Holy Family Cathedral.
- February 25 and 26, Fr. Cajetan Menezes speaks about “Family Life” and “Impact of Social Media”. Please see the notice board for details.
3. February 27, Friday: Spiritual English Program for the Youth and the Young Couples in Abbasiya from 2:00 pm. onwards.
4. Anyone interested in being part of the Youth Stations of the Cross Live Enactment, kindly get in contact with the Parish Office.
5. March 13 and 20: Marriage Preparation Course from 1:00 to 7:00 pm. in Room 9, on the First Floor. Please register only at the Resource Center.
SPECIAL NOTICES FOR LENT
1. During Lent, there will be Way of the Cross daily 30 Minutes before the Evening Mass.
2. During the Fridays of Lent, the Solemn Stations of the Cross will start at 5:45 pm and the English Mass at 6:15 pm.
3. All the Wednesdays of Lent are days of abstinence from meat.
4. The Lenten Charity Box is placed at the back of the Cathedral.
God bless you all!
(Thanks for sharing)