With the ongoing health crisis in Kuwait, the Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) announced the reopening of its premises to the public starting on July 05, 2020. Their services will begin from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. For the collection of new civil IDs, it will end until 5:00 pm.
However, the visitors are required to book their appointment at the PACI every Saturday only. They will cater to a specified number of visitors to avoid overcrowding in the PACI buildings. It is a good thing that an online appointment system of PACI is established. The citizens and residents can renew their civil IDs while reducing any possible transmission of the coronavirus disease.
The booking of one’s appointment began on July 04, 2020, at 9:00 am. To assist you in regards to its process, here is the following guide everyone should follow for their booking appointment.
Steps in Booking an Appointment in PACI Website
1. Go to the PACI’s official website (www.paci.gov.kw). Through this link, you can reserve, restore, and edit your appointment. It will lead you to this webpage.
2. Upon opening the webpage, you can fill in your personal details or information. Options are also provided for you to chose from.
3. After filling in your details, you can choose your preferred time and date for your appointment. There are several schedules that you can select by the hour.
4. Always make sure that the information you provided is correct. It will ensure the accuracy and validity of your details.
5. When your QR code shows up, you must keep. It is because it is one of the requirements needed to access the building.
Guidelines for the PACI Visitors Against COVID-19 Transmission
Because the COVID-19 crisis continues in the nation, the PACI management and Ministry of Health established guidelines and instructions that everyone must abide while staying within the premises.
- Wearing a face mask is obligatory. It should cover the entire nose at all times inside the building.
- They prohibit visitors from entering to any administration offices or the administrative building.
- Social distancing is strictly implemented with established markings on the floor. Shaking of hands or close contact with other people inside its premises is forbidden.
- The visitor’s body temperature is checked. For those with temperatures 37.5 Degree Celsius or above, they are not allowed to go inside.
- Only the visitors with a prior appointment are allowed to enter their premises. If they arrived late with a maximum of 30 minutes, the appointment is deemed canceled. Therefore, it is better to be early than late.
- The visitors are advised to bring the photocopies of their required official documents, which will be used for their transactions. It is because the photocopying services at PACI is still suspended.
It is very crucial that we should all follow these guidelines to protect the safety and welfare of the PACI employees and its visitors. For more information, you may contact 1889988.
MUST READ AND SHARE!
If you like this article please share and love my page DIARYNIGRACIA PAGE
Questions, suggestions send me at diarynigracia @ gmail (dot) com
You may also follow my Instagram account featuring microliterature #microlit. For more of my artworks, visit DIARYNIGRACIA INSTAGRAM