Name: Arvin U. de la Peña
Url Address: www.arvin95.blogspot.com
Fan Page: None
Philosophy in life:
Enjoy life as much as you can in which you can’t harm others.
Tell us something random about yourself:
I’m just simple person. I enjoy being me. I love writing and sharing it to others.
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
1. How, When, and Why did you get into blogging industry?
It was in 2006 when Maria Cristina Falls sent me a text message to visit her blog so I did it. When I saw her blog I told myself to make my own blog so that I can share my writings to other people since some of which are published in the newspaper. I went into blogging industry so that I can also see the blog of others.
2. How you came up with the name for it.
Written Feelings because I write what I feel and I think that I also know how the others feel.
3. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
I only get money for the badge that I put in my blog. When I’m in front of the computer aside from blogging, I check my Facebook, Twitter, and other sites like www.ellentordesillas.com which I enjoy visiting because I can write not-so-positive comments especially when it comes to politics
4. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
Before I entered the blogosphere world, I read that you can actually earn money from it and that happened to me.
5. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
I don’t have a laptop or personal computer like others so they can blog hop as much as they want. When I go to the internet cafe my budget is 30 pesos good for just 3 hours. I spend 1 to 2 hours depending on my mood. It’s not every day that I go to the net café 6. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
The biggest struggle for me as a blogger is when sometimes I can’t visit all my friends in the blog world to inform them when I have a new entry. I have a list of blog sites in my sent items mail.
7. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career?
Many people already know me, my name.
8. How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attibute your success. And what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
I am grateful to my online friends, fellow bloggers and visitors. I hope to spend more years in writing and someday, I hope to publish a book of all my writings and give some to my friends.
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
Only time can tell because we don’t know what is going to happen in our life. We are bloggers now but how about tomorrow?
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
First of all, put hit counter, flag counter, live traffic feed in your blog so that you can know how many visitors there are. Second, just visit other blogs and write messages or comments and for that, you will earn traffic.
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
Be friendly to other bloggers even if you can’t see them in person.
12. Describe your blog in 10 words?
My blog is different from others.