Name: Jonah Andersson
Url Address: www.techkisses.com
Other social media accounts: Google+
Philosophy in life:
“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm.
Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music.
Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
Tell us something random about yourself.
I am a Filipina living and working in Sweden. I studied BS Computer Science
and worked as a Tech Support and Travel Consultant in the Philippines. I have worked online
as an SEO & Social Media Marketing Specialist. Since I moved to Sweden,
I studied 2-Year Agile Web & System Development (Programming) and now working part-time
as a Junior Web Developer/Programmer and blogging on my free time.
About your Blog
1.How, When and Why did you get into the blogging industry?
I got into the blogging industry because of my personal interests in different topics
including writing and the technology of the Internet. I think it is amazing that people
can share thoughts, photos, and information through blogging.
2. How you came up with the name for it?
Out of interest, name and topic of the blogging site.
3. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
I am blogging during my free time from full-time job / school.
4. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or
because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
I started blogging because of my interest in writing, travel, technology, etc.
Then later on, I found out I could earn money from blogging too through ads etc.
5. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
4-6 hrs per week
6. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
Limited time. It is hard to find time to write and publish blog posts in between normal
daily life routine.
7. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career?
A good way to share info to others by blogging.
8. How did you get to where you are now with your blog (s)? To what do you
attribute your success? What is the next goal you hope to achieve?
I want my blogs to get more readers, more support from other bloggers, know and meet more bloggers like me.
9. Where do you see your blog (s) and yourself in 5 years?
I want my blogs to be one / few of the best blogs to read for interesting information.
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic.
True! It takes time to gain readers to view your blog.
11.What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging
and help them start out on a path to success?
Blog not for money but to share interesting information. Surely, success will just come your way!
12. Describe your blog in 10 words.
Blogs that share information out of personal interest and passion.