Philosophy in life: Failure is not the worst thing in the world; the worst thing is not to even try.
Tell us something random about yourself
Single, happy, petite, simply and carefree.. with a natural beauty from Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental. ♥
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
1. How, When and Why did you get into blogging industry?
I got into blogging because of of my good friend, two months ago. She encouraged me to blog since I like to journalize every event of my life, especially my school days and she told me too that I can earn from blogging and this is the reason why I am here 🙂
2. How you came up with the name for it?
It was my friend’s idea and I love it 🙂
3. How long have you been here and what made you want to start?
I started blogging two months ago.
1st reason I am here is because it’s promising to earn from adsense. I discovered that many bloggers earned from it and I believe if they can do it, then I can do it the same way too. But as for now, I’m studying more about it and reading other bloggers’ sharing.
2nd why I’m here because I wanted to journalize one of the most enjoyable part of my life… my school days.
4. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
I do blogging during my free time only while checking my facebook.
5. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
6. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
I spend 3-5 hours per week.
7. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
Thinking what to write everyday 🙂
8. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career? How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attribute your success? and what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
My good family and friends serve as good inspiration for my writing. My next goal is to earn much from blogging.
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
Earning good from adsense.
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
Not quite hard for me to get traffic because there is friendly Facebook where I can share with. And there are good friends who are more excited to read my blog everyday and eagerly waiting everyday for my posting in facebook then they will share it to their friends of friends. This is how I get good traffic and good comments … through being friendly.
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
Have a dedicated time in blogging, have time to journalize everything and then write purposely with consideration to readers’ point of view.
Mai Yang and her blog is definitely fab and awesome. ^_^