Hi Blogger Friend,
Trusting here you are doing fine and good.
Thank you for taking the time to write insightful and meaningful answers to my Slambook questions. I especially and sincerely appreciate the time you spent in this effort and for recommending strategies to achieving them. Your advice was very helpful and gave some a new perspective to our future bloggers.
Your professional strength will be a significant factor in building and developing of a group that I’m creating. Members will be trained to bring out their creativity and imagination to great heights as they come into our blogosphere world and take this blogger job.
Reviewing and reading your inspiring story will lead them to study specialized knowledge in this area with opportunities for growth and will help recognize their strength that is inherent in them. And we are hoping this will build a better future, which is our primary concern for our citizen.
This is the purpose why I’m very eager to begin this idea.
I will always be grateful to bloggers like you who help me to improve our level of service as a Filipino blogger. You are a vital part of our continued growth and success in this blogosphere world.
Any additional suggestion you may have would be welcome. I’ll update you in future progress of this book to be published and proceeds will be for a noble cause.
Thanks again for all of your help.
I greatly appreciate the knowledge you have shared here. I am truly grateful for your support.
I highly value your trust and will work hard to keep it.
Live life beautifully,
or other social network not mention above.
Philosophy in life:
Tell us something random about yourself.
ABOUT YOUR BLOG
1. How, When and Why did you get into blogging industry?
2. How you came up with the name for it?
3. Do you blog for a job full time? What else do you do aside from blogging?
4. Did you choose to start blogging directly about your chosen niche or because you just saw a good way to make money from blogging?
5. How much time do you spend on work related to your blog(s) each week?
6. What do you find to be your biggest struggle as a blogger?
7. How does blogging help you, in terms of life and career?
8. How did you get to where you are now with your blog(s)? To what do you attribute your success? and what is the next goal you hope to achieve?
9. Where do you see your blog(s) and yourself in 5 years?
10. One of the hardest things for beginner bloggers is getting traffic. What tips can you give bloggers to drive traffic to a new blog?
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers wanting to start blogging and help them start out on a path to success?
12. Describe your blog in 10 words.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS.